Prince Ali, Fabulous He, PhD

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Why have I created one, you ask?

Good Evening dear readers,

After much delay, and weeks of verbal abuse from friends that have previously created blogs, I have started my own weblog. Did I give in to the peer pressure, you ask? No, I did not, for I really care not for a blog, but at least now I can share my wisdom, my stories, and my ideas with you all.

The true reason for the establishment of the Prince Ali (PhD) blog, is that I am extremely bored right at this very moment. Why am I bored, you ask? It is because, I have nothing to do in my home, for their is literally nothing in this home, but a far too powerful for itself computer (perhaps I will tell you someday about how i was screwed by clever computer salesmen), some nestea, and vegetable thins by the always enjoyable (sometimes controversial) Mr. Christie. I am moving to a new house, a house that will not be my home, and therefore I have no more home. This makes me sad.

Is the world ready to read my words? I highly doubt it. But I shall write for those that dare to read, and for them, may my words bring hope and happiness to your lives.

Love,

~ Prince Ali, PhD

1 Comments:

  • Mr. Majid:
    your traveling a dark path now, theres no turning back...now you must post pointless rambling about your life every few day and if you don't god help you!

    anywho, don't be down cause your moving, its just another part of life. you must learn to be a changeling, "see me change!"

    we should play squash several times this week, it will take your mind off things as well as mine, it shall be good.

    i don't know if i asked you but me and dicky are going to waterton Tuesday ( if stupid sev' doesnt change my shifts again) do you want to come? if so get a hold of me before tuesday and if you don't want to come or can't well then just let it be..... were just going there to see benny and scotty, maybe go for a short hike and then just enjoy the town, shall be much fun and what else would you do (other than help your parents with the new house and perhaps work). come-on maji, you might not see either of them for sometime, so you should come and what could be better than driving up to waterton in dicky's car? what pray tell what?

    anywho, phone me sometime this week.
    ~Horatio

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home