Prince Ali, Fabulous He, PhD

Saturday, July 23, 2005

The new place...

Hello dear readers,

Lonely be you, for you be here reading my blog. Lonely be I, for I be here writing for this blog.

Anyways.......So as you know, I live in a new house. Now I will describe this house to you. It is small. Much smaller than befo'. It has only a living room, unlike my old house which had living, family and rumphouse room (I'm not quite sure that is the proper term for a basement equivalent to a family room, but I have heard that befo', and so that's what I call it). We previously had 3 sets of sofas, but we sold two, and are left with the big-ass comfy ones. Unfortunately, I preferred the recliners, which we sold. I cried that day.....I really did.....

When I first saw the new house, I thought the rooms were huge. But now that its not empty, its freakin small. Previously I had chosen one of the three rooms on the bottom floor. I assumed my parents would sleep in the upstairs suite, but instead they put their bed in the room which I had chosen. Not wanting to sleep in the room next to my parents, for they snore far too much, and their hearing is more finely-tuned in their sleep, I chose the upstairs room. However, I sacrificed a big bed for a better location, and my own bathroom.

Having your own bathroom is nice. I missed those days. When I was in university, my brother would always steal my cologne from behind the mirror in the bathroom. I had this set of many small bottles of various calvin klein scents, but one in particular was very special to me. Eternity. For those boys that don't know about cologne, but are tired of their sick-ass Swiss Army crap or Brüt, listen to Dr. Maj and buy Eternity by Calvin Klein. For whatever your purposes, just do it. Hey, would I steer you wrong? Anyways, I had a full bottle of Eternity, my brother got a hold of it, two days later, only a quarter of it left. He doesn't realize that you are supposed to just dabb it on, he just showers himself in it. But it lasts forever and smells very good. 


So yeah, the moral of the story is, don't share your bathroom. Anyhoo, the new house is small, though it is passible considering my living conditions in university, where I had only 4 forks. And if I can adjust to that, well then I can do anything, then can't I? I miss my old house though (even though I am currently in it, writing this to y'all), It has both sentimental and monetary value to me. It was my only home that I can remember, for it was built for me, cause my old house had no room for such a fatty fatty fat fat baby. And so in a way, it was my house, my home, my friend...*sniff*...

But it is time to move on now. I must look to my homeless future, and hope that one day i can finally call some place my home again. It may be a long time, but as long as there are recliners waiting at the other end, it will be worth the effort.

I thank you all for coming here to join me for my story. That's right, all two of you. Adam and Nigel. I may not be able to post as frequently as nigel, but I sure as hell can post more than scott jones. And that indeed is all that matters in the end. Good day to y'all.

~ Michael Jordan, PhD

1 Comments:

  • Oh, Mr. Majid:
    you'll always have nigel and i, for you see we shall never have a life.......
    just kidding................maybe......ihope

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home