Prince Ali, Fabulous He, PhD

Monday, July 25, 2005

The hour is upon us...

Today is the day i register to the university of which i wish to enrol in. I shall give it an inconspicuos name, so that i can refer to the university, without actually writing "university". Hmmmm, perhaps I shall call it u of t. Now no one will be able to recognize. Mr. Ali, you are a genius!

Anyways, I wish to enter into this u of t, but now i must pick classes. I transferred from another school; a school that i will use as a backup plan, if indeed this u of t thingy, does not work out. Unfortunately, I was missing organic chem, which is a required first year course for the program i was applying for. Unfortunately, at queen's (there i have given you all a name, see how patience has payed off?) organic chem is not a first-year course. So now if i do get into u of t, my schedule will be all screwed up and complicated, and one little slip in it, and i may be doen for. But first things first i need this class, that is key.

I am not first year so i do not have priority. I know what you are all thinking, "but you are prince ali!!!". I know, I know my friends, but i cannot use my true identity on these application forms, and so i am just regular, sexy, ridiculously good-looking bum, who has no priority on this god forsaken chemistry class, which has screwed up my life. And so i cannot apply for it today, i must wait till later, and see if any of the greedy first-year kids (all aspiring to be a doctor, but really most of them have no chance...i'm sorry i'm bitter, i really want them all to do well, bless their hearts) have left me some scrap chem space. If i do not get it, i am screwed and am forced to change all plans and go back to queen's. If i do get it, then i look forward to many a hard year in u of t.

But now i have accepted this fate, and i believe i am prepared for both situations. Either way I will be living in horrible living conditions, but it will make me stronger, or at least i hope so. But in a few hours i will choose those courses, in which a regular bum disguised prince like me have equal priority on. And if i can't get those, then I will cry, but I'm sure I will though.

Peace out to y'all.

~ You know who I am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home