Prince Ali, Fabulous He, PhD

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

RE: Sidebar Links

I have just added Links on the side, for my featured posts: P dot in the T dot, and now the brand spankin new, "Answers to Questions With No Answers". The latter will be about certain questions that have always troubled me, or suggested troubling questions (which means that you can ask me your questions), and I attempt to answer them, critically. It currently contains the award-winning works "Aladdin, Chinese?", and "Grimace - what the hell are you?". I have many questions on my mind, and they will be answered in the near geological future. But remember these questions, have no relevance to real life, and if one were to ask me to answer one for them, it must be of the calibre of the previous two mentioned topics. I look forward, to reading your questions.....adam and nigel.....my only friends......poor poor maji.....

3 Comments:

  • so mr. maj will now answer questions as well, well heres one for ya:
    Can nigel poo in a toilet??

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:21 PM  

  • Which cheese is the best cheese?

    By Blogger torbiak, at 4:24 PM  

  • who did the spoon run away with??

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home