Prince Ali, Fabulous He, PhD

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Mwahahahahahahahahahaha

I have added some security to the blog now. All people are allowed to blog, but you now have to use word verification to publish a comment. I'm sorry for teh inconvenience this will cause my faithful readers (but i know you'll keep commenting.....for Mr. Maji :D), but don't blame me, blame teh goddamn ad-ppl. Hopefully this will stop those bastards from posting on my blog, but then again they are smarter than they look. Let us pray.........................

~ y'all know me by now

2 Comments:

  • I would never make you do something that i wouldn't do myself, so i will post the first comment. See how much i Love ya?

    ~ P dot

    By Blogger Prince Ali, Fabulous He, PhD, at 2:03 PM  

  • Huzzah Mr. Majid, Huzzah!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home