Prince Ali, Fabulous He, PhD

Monday, August 22, 2005

Goodbye Lethbridge

It is time folks. My Lethbridge summer is over.

Though it was filled with work, I did have much fun. Much squash was played, though its never enough. Much sitting in boredom was done, though it is never enough. I leave you my friends, to a strange new place (at least to me), hoping to come back even stronger, and ten times more beautiful. And as you all know, these things will happen for a surety.

I leave you all now with each your own individual words of advise:

Nigel - Donkey Konga was kinda fun, though like all of your games, they die fast. I'm sorry I am not there to aid in your journey through school, so you must be strong, and resist the urge to doodle on the person that sits behind you's binder. I know, I know it is tough, but it is necessary. And I'm sure one day you will become a full indian, so that you may marry any woman of any race, and your children can get money, so that you will never have to work to pay for their school and lives.

Adam - One day Adam, you will meet the Spanish girl of your dreams. But it is not this day. Nor is it in the next ten years. I'm sorry. I have seen it. But don't worry, if you come to TO, you will eventually meet her, and if you don't come, then you will mormanally arranged. And you wouldn't want that. Plus you need to get out of your room. Me telling you this is ironic, for i am the one who has forced you into that room. Oh, and btw, you owe me big-time for hooking you up to the net. But not only will you meet this girl, but your nose will form a proper nose, though your feet will continue in its hobbit-like evolution. But we all must pay a price.

Jordan - Gordo....your name means fat in spanish. I'm sorry Adam i couldn't hold it in. It is quite giggle-worthy. And to you Fat i say this: heart is not enough on its own. You can have heart, but you can still take a beating. You need the killer instinct. The drive. You must want to win, but at teh same time not expect to win. Play points one at a time. And try not to think of past mistakes; focus on teh moment. And stop getting mono. And quit the chinese students' club. We can't win jordan we just can't, there are too many. But keep on working hard, and perhaps one day I will give you an entry-level job at my future company.

Dick - I see potential in you Dicky Mac. That is why you get a Managerial position at my future company. You will be responsible for keeping a host of asians and gordon, in line. You need to leave this place Richard.


Ben - Why did you leave me all summer? You missed much good squash, and squash-related frustration, and the loudest scream of anguish i have ever heard. And it surprisingly came from none other than Commissioner Gordon. But you prolly had more fun in Waterton, but you had no me. And me is everything. We all missed you ben. Well moreso your basement. Next you go in the summer, give each of us a key. That is my advice to you. Roald Dahl, Roald Dahl, mokay.

Majid - My God, you're beautiful!!!

And that is all. Farewell Lethbridge, land of no change. In this crazy changing world, I need a place like you to provide me with the comfort of not having to worry about nothing, cause nothing that bad can happen in Lethbridge.

I leave you now, as I seek out new lands, with my top homie by my side, snowball (AKA snow-bu).

Good Day.

~ Prince Ali and Snow-bu

1 Comments:

  • cry......
    you left us all too soon:(
    shall see ya again one day, maybe when i move to Toronto.
    bye Mr. Majid

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home