Prince Ali, Fabulous He, PhD

Monday, August 08, 2005

On the subject of wisdom:

Just a little change of style from the past two posts. I officially have 4 registered viewers (by registered i mean those who leave comments)!!! So now I am ranked in the top ten most viewed blogs in teh world, cause ppl actually somewhat care about mine. I feel so loved......yet so lonely ( *chipmunk singing voice* lonely, i am so lonely, I have no body, for my own, oh-ooooooo). .

Anyways, I got my wisdom teeth out today, and the sedation worked beeeeeeee-u-tif-ly. I didn't notice a thing, all i did was think, staring up into a light. And for that 30 mins, I achieved ultimate peace.....oh drugs, whatt can't you do, what, can't, you, do?

as you can see i'm still drugged, but it really isn't affecting my mind. I recovered pretty fast. They wheelchaired me to the car, but I could have easily walked, cause i was able to walk very easily in my house. I know, I'm quite the trooper. My cheeks aren't frozen no mo', but my chin and my bottom lip are for some reason. Crazy nurse lady, can't even apply novacane properly. Actually its prolly from the shot they put into your teeth, and the blood just carried it there to the lip, and so that takes a while to heal up.

Anyways, my point is, whether wisdom teeth are vestigial or not, I am no dumber. If anything I am smarter, which i know is impossible, but if adidas commercials have taught me anything it is that nothing is impossible. And they told me to buy those shoes... *sigh* ..... *barry white singing in background* .

Anyways, I'll post part three sometime, but perhaps not today, cause i need to wake up at 4 in the morn to go register for the u of t, and the u of l. I hate dialup. so frickiny, frackany slow.

Anyways, g'day to y'all.

2 Comments:

  • good old majid, such a trooper!
    well shall see ya

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:49 AM  

  • Now I comment too! Probably not much though since I have no way to know when you have updated. First I have had dialup since dialup was the fast internet so no bitching. Second dont since alvin and the chipmunks, I hadn't heard that song in over ten years and last week a girl at work started playing it but remixed with a dumb hip hop guy sining in the bach ground. I hate that song now. Ill talk to you later I imagine.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home