Prince Ali, Fabulous He, PhD

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

in the k-town

So i'm back in hockeytown, USA. And trust me the people look like they play a lot of hockey. They have about three teeth................. and adam hufnagel noses (forgiva-me adam). If they didn't have the uni here, this would prolly be Canada's ugliest city (actually there prolly should be no prolly in that sentence).

So anyways, I didn't sleep the night befo' my flight, and then i couldn't sleep during my flight, cause i got aisle seats and the godamn attendents kept hitting my legs with their goddamn carts, and i can't put my legs anywhere else cause its Air Canada, but don't get me started on Air Canada. Did you know you have to pay for meals now?!!!! I know!!!! 5 bucks for a crap sandwich. 7 bucks for a crap fruit bowl. What the hell?!!!

Anyways, perhaps i will bash Air Canada in another blog, but not today. So anyways, I don't sleep till night time at like 11:00, and my arms were trembling with weakness. And i woke up 2:00 pm the next day. That's karaaaazy!!! I prolly have major brain damage now, roald dahl, roald dahl.

Also it smells here, like southern alberta farms, but its human poo, instead of cow poo. And its in teh water instead of just being in hutterite infested areas. But the scenery is much better, i'll give it that. Anyways, i only have like 8 days left here, so another countdown begins. Holy Crap I'm going to TO!!! country boy hitting the bigtime!!! everyday shall be an adventure there, and you know what that means? yup, more blogs.

Good Day.

~ Prince Ali

PS) I got a haircut, by a salon guy, and i look pimp.

3 Comments:

  • yay, pimp majid

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:01 PM  

  • no nashy hair? that makes me sad. Anyway sleep deprevation is good for you its like electro shock makes your brain smarter

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:07 AM  

  • Yeah I'm pretty sure not sleeping is bad for you, and prince ali hats with purple feathers are good for you. I did enjoy my previous hair, and will one day experiment with the steve nash look. But the new hair is something else. It gives me options/powers. And with a cane i can have even more options/powers. And then a monocle, and then a cape. The possibilities are endless.

    By Blogger Prince Ali, Fabulous He, PhD, at 2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home