Prince Ali, Fabulous He, PhD

Friday, August 26, 2005

i saw a skunk

I mean i have seen one before, but only from a distance. But one walked right infront of me last night, as I was walking home from botterell hall, after tampering with my brother's experiments. And it wasn't no small ass skunk, it was a bigass mosocka. Fortunately I don't smell like Kevin Dyck, otherwise the skunk would prolly start humping my leg. Poor kevin.....poor poor kevin. Speaking of stink, the guy who sat next to me in the plan, stunk bigtime!!! I asked his name and he said Devin Dyck. Coincidence? I think not. My god some ppl, just get some old spice or something. Or Calvin Klein Eternity, but then you would smell too good, and then the skunk would whistle for his skunk posse and possum homeboys (POSSUM!!!) and then they would rape you royally.

Anyways, I paid fees today, and i officially i have like 3 thou to last a year. That goddamn loan better come soon and come big. I don't want to ask my dad to send me money, I got to tough it out and be my own man. Sometimes though, I wish i was nigel............

But then i look at the rest of his life......I'm sorry i'm so mean.....and racist......and sexy? Yes, yes i am. Well there you go, my first really pointless blog. The transition is now complete.....

Good Day. Fo' sho'. fo' fo'.

~ Prince Ali

PS) Crap, i think i missed Trung's triumphant return to lethbridge, but then again, so did trung, if you num sayin

6 Comments:

  • i think kevin dyck uses some kind of deodorant but hes smell is just too powerful! nothing can repel such a rank odor!!

    also, squash was quite fun the other day. didnt quite make "fat" cry, we where very close except for the last three games which i destroyed poor jordan. all in all a good time but we did miss you..

    anywho, i must go now to crapy scott jones'es house to watch him and nigel play crapy nintendo all night, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! going to be so bored, save me maj!!!! thank god i work to night!
    so stay away from skunks and people that smell like kevin dyck or anyone with the same name, was there really a guy named dyck on your flight that stank? crazy
    stay golden and smelling good!
    ~Horatio

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:01 PM  

  • Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a Frisco Online site/blog. It pretty much covers Frisco Online related stuff. This is a great place to find info about Frisco. Great message board!

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:04 PM  

  • Om Malik riffs on the Google OS
    Have you seen Epic 2014 ? It's a future history story, nicely done in Flash, that predicts a world where Google's grid redefines everything from computing to the news and entertainment media.
    I gotta tell ya, you really know how to blog. My site isn't a blog, but I think some people will find it useful. It is all about niche products.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:16 PM  

  • Countdown to Serenity: Firefly, Episode 5
    In the first of many flashbacks we see Simon and River Tam as kids, playing and studying at their childhood home, complete with stern yet loving father.


    I like the way you have layed out your blog! I am currently working on one
    myself when I find time from creating new sites.

    If you would be intested in checking out my site on pro form treadmill
    I would appreciate any comments. It basically covers pro form treadmill related stuff.

    If you have time check it out :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:35 PM  

  • Internet
    WASHINGTON - A deadline has been extended that could have left tens of thousands of people without their Internet phone service next week.
    Excellent blog site. I myself just got done putting the finishing touches to a new website about: learn to trade the forex. It's got some great articles and tips about learn to trade the forex.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:38 PM  

  • what the hell!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home