Prince Ali, Fabulous He, PhD

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Votes are in...

Thank you Tanooki. Horatio. Screw you stupid Scott Jones, my dear dear friend, stupid Scott Jones. I'd have to agree that by far, Morgan Freeman surpasses all men in beardmanship, and I would just dishonor him for trying for such a beautiful beard (which wouldn't be complete with his many freckles, wrinkles, and cancerous boils...). I don't know how to spell boils. Boyles?

Anyways, I agree with Nigel saying that the full-beard is much better, which corresponds with Horatio's suggestion of letting the beard follow its own path. Scott Jones, no. Hutterites are ugly, and smell funny, and can't read good. Of course in kindergarten, I could hardly read, and couldn't distinguish "b" from "d", or "p" from "q", but at least I was able to divide. I was sad, no one liked the the chinstrap-goatee thing :(.... I think it makes me look old and scary, and I worked so hard on it (about 20 seconds, compared to 10 seconds for the other ones). But full beard it is, as it is the lazy-assed man's answer to beard-styling, and I am clearly sexy enough to pull it off....hamiright? :(

In other news, I just finished 2.5 weeks of serious hell... I'm sure you all went through troubled times as well, but 6 middies and 4 essays isn't cool... and I still have two more essays for next week :( I counted the hours i slept, and it totaled to 64 hours in 17 days, of which I pulled all-nighters 6 times, and slept only one night for 14 hours. I'm sure all of you know, this is not healthy, as this totally messes up your superchiasmatic nucleus and its functioning as your biological clock.

Stress has various other effects on your immune system, primarily inhibiting it. Bad eating habits, and lack of exercise also make contributions, and I have found myself being sick for the first time in about 2 years :( I had a good run...

Yeah, its not a really big deal, its just really unhealthy, and kinda funny, and makes me pray to jesus to end my life soon (depression may be contributing to this as well)....wow I feel like a blogger again!!! I'm back boys....I'm back.

G'day.

2 Comments:

  • First of all, let me say, HUZZAH your back!!

    second would be your claim not to have been sick in like 2 years, i would think this is a fallacy considering every time you come to Lethbridge your sick!

    Well Mr. Maj, i'm glad to hear your taking the lazy man's approach to beard growing, i would expound apon my delight to here this but i recently shaved my full beard off and its hard to talk about beards with out tears coming to my eyes... why, why oh why did i shave it off!

    Poor olde Mr. Maj and his mighty sudying and not sleeping and deep depression which it would appear that everone these days has a touch of, good to see i'm not the only one...

    Anywho, I go now.

    ~Horatio no beard:(

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:29 PM  

  • i usually have allergies, which result in other crappy pro'lems when i come to lethbridge...not fevers and coughs :S what i meant to say...i'm generally immune to viral and bacterial (possibly protistal and fungal) infection....

    depression is what keeps me going in life... :(

    By Blogger Prince Ali, Fabulous He, PhD, at 10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home