Prince Ali, Fabulous He, PhD

Sunday, May 14, 2006

A Post?

Bonjourno!

So sorry. I have not posted in many a day, but I have come back with a much needed update on my life (as in much needed by you, since you care so much about me).

My examinations have finished and i now have 10.5 credits! Summer school begins where i am to take biochem, and psych: intro to learning. Word on the street is that biochem is ridiculously hard here, and it is 'sposed to be a one semester course, but they extended it over the whole summer, cause its so bloody hard....

I am not scared however. Also, I am officially living alone, come June 1st, but once again I am adamless, because the jerk says he'll move in with me, but then does nothing....:(

Perhaps i shall get some koreans to fix that wallet of his up! Anyways, I'm 4000 dollars more in debt, due to my recent loan documents, and in times like these i wish i were a native, half a native, or 3/4 native, or somewhere between .5 and 2 whole natives. But don't get me started on natives....

Anyways, I've been busy as hell trying to apply for all these volunteer and work-study things, and am still doing so today and as we speak. I've emailed like 80 profs, and have surprisingly got 5 acceptance emails back!!! That's a pretty good rate i think. Do you know what percent that is? But yeah, trying to join some clubs too, like the ULTIMATE CLUB!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! Do you know what the ultimate club is?

Anyways, I'm really tired as you can tell, din sleep that well last night, but me still truckin, and i shall try to post more often but we all know what happens with that, don't we?

g'day.

2 Comments:

  • YAY!!! A POST!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:47 PM  

  • so poor mr. maj lives all alone now..... thats a shame..... oh well, at least you have the Ultimate club(?).....

    it turns out that i will mostlikely be moving this summer! goodtimes.

    also i've set a trap for any Koreans that feel the need to look through my wallet. i shall never be duped be a Korean again! they being so untrustworthy and all....

    anywho, i'll be waiting for your next post in about a month or two. good day Mr. Maj:)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home